LilleyVision

In which an Oxford graduate negotiates the turgid waters of the British employment market. And rants about it.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Clockwatching

More sunshine today, but it's still damn cold...

I'm going out for dinner tonight with an old friend, and I'm looking forward too it an awful lot. Probably too much, in fact, since such events with him are usually somewhat anticlimactic.

Still no word on the job I was interviewed for two weeks ago, dammit! However, inspired by luce and helly's inspirational posts, I am attempting to catalogue some of my better features:

I am:

attractive (allegedly)
highly intelligent
witty
free from most of life's more revolting prejudices
loyal

I can:

Ride a horse
Cook
Sing
Drink large men under the table (hmm, not sure that's really a good feature)
Get myself across countries and continents without difficulty
Speak other languages

We'll just try to foget about the other list, I think...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 pm, Blogger Sophster said…

    Wow that's a wicked list. Have you travelled far, I'd love to be able to travel all other the place without any worries or difficulty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home