LilleyVision

In which an Oxford graduate negotiates the turgid waters of the British employment market. And rants about it.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Election!

I am absurdly excited about voting. It's only the second time I've been able to vote in a General Election, and the first time I've voted at home (in the last Scottish Parliament election I had a postal vote) and now, thanks to the boundary changes, we live in a seat that's actually a competition, rather than the old safe Labour seat with Blairite toady MP. Unfortunately it's also one of the constituencies that never manages to declare until 11am on Friday; the ones in grey in the morning papers' 'Map of the New House of Commons'. Still, at least we're actually having an election today, unlike the unfortunate electorate of Staffordshire South.

And remember, if you don't vote, I'll come round to your house and beat you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home