LilleyVision

In which an Oxford graduate negotiates the turgid waters of the British employment market. And rants about it.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Why am I still awake?

I have to go to work in the morning... I am really, really going to regret this in the morning. Oh, hang on, it is the morning. Still... Here's my view so far

Good bits:

  • the SNP taking the Western Isles (I know that's not what it's called, but it's quarter to three - I can't spell Gaelic at this time of the morning)
  • the Lib Dems taking Dunbartonshire East
  • all the other candidates in Glasgow Central refusing to share the platform with the BNP candidate
  • the result in Blaenau Gwent showing Millbank that they really shouldn't impose candidates.

Bad bits:

  • Nick Griffin's 4,240 votes in Keighley
  • Malcolm Rifkind getting back into Parliament (real blast from the past there, and not in a good way)
  • Jeremy Paxman
  • Boris Johnson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home