LilleyVision

In which an Oxford graduate negotiates the turgid waters of the British employment market. And rants about it.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday, Monday

...so good to me. Or not.

The Motivation Fairy has not visited me this morning. As well as all the usual bits and pieces I've a couple of bigger projects which need attention, but I simply can't be bothered - I think my brain is still at home in bed. Certainly there's something wrong when I can barely summon the will to apply for jobs. On which topic I'm still waiting to hear about the post I was interviewed for ten days ago, despite assurances that I would be told by the end of last week. I'm trying to convince myself that this is a good sign, but considering that self-delusion is one of my most advanced skills (although sadly not a marketable one), I'm not doing a very good job.

Roll on five o'clock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home