LilleyVision

In which an Oxford graduate negotiates the turgid waters of the British employment market. And rants about it.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Friday

Not a lot to say for myself today, but I'm told it's good discipline to write regularly. And God knows that one thing my approach to writing could do with is discipline. So, this week I have:
  • booked my flight home for Easter and the April concerts with NYCoS. As you would expect from last week's post, I'm flying with BA.
  • bought scarily expensive running shoes in order to force myself into exercising. I shall be buying the rest of my kit tomorrow, and will report progress next week.
  • been for a drink with my old mate and co-founder of Web3d Mike.
  • Read A Question of Love, the new offering from Isabel Wolff, one of the few tolerable chicklit authors.
  • Bought the new issue of Prospect, and felt ridiculously adult for doing so.
  • Done actually quite a lot of work. Phew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home